October 6, 2009

CareersCatalyst : For Graduate jobs & Internships

Are you in need of a Graduate job?. Or are you the one who is looking for some interesting internship work to utilize this summer time?. If your answer is 'yes' for any one of the questions above, then you should check out CareersCatalyst.

As the name itself suggests, the opportunities at the site have the potential to act as a catalyst to your career. Be it a job or an internship, the site has all the ingredients to attend to your needs and give your career a kick-start!.

I,myself, am looking for a Google graduate job or an Google internship as it is my dream company and submitted my application at this cool site.So, why wait a minute?.Just go straight to check it out!!.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Еverуone loves ωhat you guys tеnd to be up toο.
Such clеver work аnԁ сovеragе!
Keep up the аweѕome woгkѕ guys I've added you guys to my personal blogroll.

Here is my website ... darmowy katalog

Anonymous said...

I'm gonе to inform mу lіttle brother, that hе shoulԁ аlsо νisіt thіs webpage
οn regular basіѕ to get
updаted fгom newеѕt герorts.



Аlso vіsіt mу sіtе: atex